- New for 2018, accommodating up to 6 people.
- One king size with separate shower room, one king/twin with ensuite shower.
- Large open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Terrace and grassed area with outdoor furniture and barbecue.
- Views of the garden and fields (with cows) beyond.
- Access to hot tub which is shared with our other cottage – chalk board daily reservation system.
- Seasonal prices from £130-£190 per night (3 night minimum stay/4 nights in high season).
Book Directly Here
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Bookings can be made online via our website or by phone 01603 270454
A 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking, a reservation will only be confirmed on receipt of this deposit.
Payment can be made using most credit and debit cards or by BACS (bank details on request)
Should you need to cancel a confirmed booking the following cancellation charges will apply, regardless of reason given.
Cancellations received prior to 7 days before the planned arrival will receive a full refund of the paid deposit minus a 5% administration charge.
Cancellations received on or after 7 days before the planned arrival date will be charged the full 50% deposit (as already paid)
Guests failing to arrive within 24hours of the first day, and having omitted to notify us of their delay shall be considered to have cancelled their booking and cancellation charges shall apply.
Guests are advised to take out travel insurance to cover such events that may lead to cancellation.
ARRIVAL AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Your anticipated time of arrival is appreciated nearer the time of your stay.
Arrival is from 3pm. Requests for earlier arrival can be made by phone or email and will be accommodated where possible. Bags can be left earlier than 3pm, again by arrangement.
Check out is 11.00
Breakfast is cooked to order and is served from 07.30-09.30 weekdays and 08.00-10.00 at weekends.
DOGS AND OTHER PETS
Dogs are not permitted in the main house but may be considered in the holiday accommodation on request - special conditions apply.
We reserve the right to charge for replacement, cleaning or repair of items belonging to Cotenham Barn.
We operate a no smoking policy throughout all of our accommodation. Any guest found to be smoking in the house or cottages may be asked to leave and may be charged for any cleaning costs incurred.