- A compact but well equipped space for two people who enjoy being in touch with nature.
- Kitchenette including fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, two ring electric hob and toaster.
- Gas barbecue available April-Oct weather permitting.
- En suite shower room.
- Large picture window providing views of our pond, gardens and wood.
- Double bed, under bed storage.
- No television here!…enjoy the views, the sounds of the nature around you or please bring your own entertainment using our free wifi.
- Small terrace area directly outside with our garden and pond to enjoy at your leisure.
- Prices range from £65-£85 per night. Three night minimum bookings.
- All of our rooms are subject to our enhanced cleaning procedure, including sanitising all surfaces and frequently touched items
- Book Directly Here
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Bookings can be made online via our website or by phone 01603 270454
A 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking, a reservation will only be confirmed on receipt of this deposit.
Payment can be made using most credit and debit cards or by BACS (bank details on request)
Should you need to cancel a confirmed booking the following cancellation charges will apply, regardless of reason given.
Cancellations received prior to 7 days before the planned arrival will receive a full refund of the paid deposit minus a 5% administration charge.
Cancellations received on or after 7 days before the planned arrival date will be charged the full 50% deposit (as already paid)
Guests failing to arrive within 24hours of the first day, and having omitted to notify us of their delay shall be considered to have cancelled their booking and cancellation charges shall apply.
Guests are advised to take out travel insurance to cover such events that may lead to cancellation.
ARRIVAL AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Your anticipated time of arrival is appreciated nearer the time of your stay.
Arrival is from 3pm. Requests for earlier arrival can be made by phone or email and will be accommodated where possible. Bags can be left earlier than 3pm, again by arrangement.
Check out is 11.00
Breakfast is cooked to order and is served from 07.30-09.30 weekdays and 08.00-10.00 at weekends.
DOGS AND OTHER PETS
Dogs are not permitted in the main house but may be considered in the holiday accommodation on request - special conditions apply.
We reserve the right to charge for replacement, cleaning or repair of items belonging to Cotenham Barn.
We operate a no smoking policy throughout all of our accommodation. Any guest found to be smoking in the house or cottages may be asked to leave and may be charged for any cleaning costs incurred.